This is the ultimate step by step blueprint for living life on your own terms and embracing the “Age of Connectivity and Information” made possible by the Internet !
Here are the 3 main reasons why I believe an Internet coaching business is way better than having a job!
1. You are in control of your own business. Many people go into employment because they are looking for security. Just take a look at all the lay ofs and high unemployment rates due to the recession. The Internet is booming! Corporations and small ofine businesses are not (unless you work for a bank, but then you are just scum, no ofence intended!)
2. When you are in a job you are trading your time for money. This means you are personally giving up your own time to make others more rich. When you are in your own business, you choose the hours you work. You also can do the work once and get paid over and over again!
3. You can choose the kind of work you do and have more time to do what you love. With a job you are often restricted to company rules and policies. If you are a creative person your robotic fellow colleagues or boss can often suppress this. This can lead to job dissatisfaction and long term stress which I am afraid is the number one cause of disease!
Side note: Having your own business does require a degree of personal responsibility. You have to hold yourself accountable at all times. Unlike a job you are not going tohave someone on your case all the time. Unless of course you fnd a mentor, coach, mastermind group or someone who is going hold you accountable! More on that later.
Here are the 7 main reasons why I believe an Internet coaching business rock and ofine businesses suck!
1. Internet businesses have a very low barrier to entry compared to a bricks and mortar business or franchise that can cost 10â€™s of thousands to set up initially. This means you can easily test out things and if they donâ€™t work you can start again.
2. Internet businesses have very low running costs compared to the expensive rates, rents and salaries you may have to endure with an ofine business. You can outsource technical tasks for cheap. Marketing is also fairly inexpensive and even FREE if you use social media and site like YouTube.
3. You can work from home or anywhere in the world there is an internet connection with an internet business. If you have a bricks and mortar business you are often stuck in one location.
4. You can really free up your time with an internet business. With the model I am going to reveal to you, you can do the work once and get paid over and over again, with minimal time and efort required to maintain it. You can use systems to automate a large part of your business so that it frees up even more of your time.
5. With 1.8 Billion online users that is still growing fast, with thousands of new users coming online everyday. You market place is global. You can be sure that whatever you passion is, with the right marketing you can carve out your niche and earn a living doing what you love. With an ofine business this can be very limited due to market restrictions, location and cost of entry.
6. You can be your own boss, be totally in control of your business and destiny and not rely on anyone else, or any other company with your own internet business
7. You can quite quickly brand yourself an expert in your feld, create a â€œcelebrity like status â€œand be certain that you are enhancing and positively changing the lives of many, many people through the power of connectivity the Internet truly has.
Here are the 5 main reasons why I believe information products are much more likely to free your life than physical products.
1. Information products are very inexpensive to make, you really only need to put in your efort, time and have access to a standard computer and internet connection. Physical products can be very costly to produce as you have to manufacture and design a prototype, then order in bulk with potentially very high upfront costs.
2. Information products can be made as digital products. Digital products are made of light! So you can never run out of them and there are no expensive warehouse costs that you would have if you had bulky physical products. They are also way more greener and friendlier to the planet
We are clearly in the â€œInformation Ageâ€
With the birth of the Internet and its recent sophistication, you can search for information to solve practically any problem. Now with this sophistication has come the evolution of a â€œnew age of social interactionâ€ bringing forth
â€œThe Connection Ageâ€ With this has come a revolution of a new kind of industry. This is an industry that sells products of information with the aim to solve the problems and fulfll the fundamental needs and desires of its customers. An innovation fueled by this new industry is he new ability for automation.
Automation and connection to a massive internet population, selling products made of light, frees up your time to do what you really love, whenever and wherever you choose to.
3. Digital products can be downloaded and accessed immediately. Therefore no shipping costs or handling fees for your customer. You donâ€™t have to worry about fulflling orders either!
4. The mark up on information products can be extremely high compared to physical products. This is because the cost to produce is so low. For a high demand information product you could be looking at 1000% or more mark ups
5. You can give away digital products as a way to generate rapport and trust with your future customers and build a high quality list of prospects. This is often just too costly with physical products
Click Here For Members Content